Zoodles With Cherry Tomato Pop Sauce
- 1 pound zucchini, cut into ribbons with vegetable peeler, mandolin or spiralizer
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1tsp Kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup fresh basil, chiffonade
- Freshly grated parmesan for serving
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil, then garlic. Add zucchini, salt and pepper and toss gently for 1-3 minutes. Avoid overcooking or zucchini will get soggy.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook and stir occasionally until tomatoes burst and release their juices, about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve sauce over zucchini ribbons and top with fresh basil and parmesan.
This locally inspired recipe is brought to you by Pam Walker. Pam is an avid home cook, writer, and local farm and food activist who is also a board member of the Santa Fe Farmers’ Market Institute. Thank you, Pam, for helping inspire us to use locally sourced ingredients!