Rent the Pavilion
for Your Event
Located in the heart of the Santa Fe Railyard, the Santa Fe Farmers’ Market Pavilion affords access to both the Santa Fe and Albuquerque Metro markets. Our 9,300 square foot, LEED Gold-certified, ADA compliant building is ideal for both large and small events. The versatile space offers high speed WiFi and is well suited to custom lighting and sound installation.
Depend on the size and scope of the event and are subject to availability and may change without notice. Discounts may be available for nonprofit and educational organizations.
The Market Pavilion is a hub of community activity and is frequently rented for conferences and workshops, and family celebrations including weddings and quinceañeras.
Mayor Alan Webber and Councilor Signe Lindell bracket Girls’ Inc. leadership at their event. Photo: InSight Foto Courtesy of Girls Inc.
- Access to the Market Hall Pavilion during contracted hours.
- Event Staff. SFFMI Event Supervisors. Assist with set-up, clean-up and trouble-shooting.
- Security. SFFMI determines the appropriate amount of security based on the number of guests and type of event.
- Cleaning. All post-event cleaning including floors and restrooms. Client is responsible for removing any items brought in, including left-over food and decorations.
- Equipment. Up to 250 white folding chairs and black pipe and drape that can be used to make the space more intimate for smaller events or block off areas of the Pavilion. A layout drawing of pipe & drape locations is required in advance of the event.
- Damage Deposit: We require a $500 refundable damage deposit for all events. An additional deposit may be required for larger events.
- Reservations: A signed contract and 50% of the rental fee are required to confirm a date. The balance of the rental fee and the $500 damage deposit are due ten (10) days prior to the date of the event.
- Weekdays – Starting at 9:00am depending on what else is going on in the Pavilion that day.
- Saturdays – no access before 3:00pm because of the Farmers’ Market.
- All events must end by 11:00pm on any day. No Exceptions.
- The Market Hall is generally not available on Sundays. Exceptions may apply. Please ask us.
Additional Access Days:
Additional time for load-in, decorating or rehearsal prior to the event date are possible depending on availability and will cost an extra fee.
We require a Certificate of Liability Insurance for $1,000,000 covering the space with the Santa Fe Farmers’ Market Institute listed as Certificate Holder. See sample.
Facility Specs and Capacity:
Market Hall Pavilion is 9300 square feet and includes the ground floor restrooms. Maximum capacity of the Market Hall Pavilion is up to 600, but capacity for specific events may change depending on the set up. Ask us for details.
Catering and Kitchen Use:
No restrictions on caterers. (Recommendations available upon request) Use of the Market Hall kitchen to prepare food on-site is for licensed caterers only. Separate kitchen usage fees may apply depending on number of guests. Food may also be prepared off-site and brought in and served at the event.
All alcohol must be served by licensed servers. For ticketed events or events where alcohol is being sold, bar service MUST be provided by a licensed business that has acquired a Special Dispensers or Celebration Permit for the event. Other restrictions may apply depending on the event.
No decoration is to be hung, tied, draped, fastened, suspended or placed on ceiling, walls or light fixtures without the advanced approval of the SFFMI staff. No birdseed, bubbles, glitter, rice, confetti or staining blossoms are permitted. No smoke or fog machines allowed.
Use of the Pavilion string lights is included with the rental. Additional lighting, projection and sound equipment may be brought in for the event by an outside audio/visual company.
THE PAVILION IS IDEAL FOR:
Weddings & Quinceañeras
Conferences, Workshops & Trainings
Proms & Graduation Parties
Meetings & Seminars
Galas & Fundraisers
Great Natural Lighting
Capacity up to 600
Rental Fees Support the Santa Fe
Farmers’ Market and Farmers’ Market Institute
Plenty of parking in the area
Close to Rail Runner Station