- 1 loaf Sage Bakehouse Kalamate Olive bread, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Local Heirloom Tomato, sliced
- 2 oz. Mozzarella Curd
- Coarse Sea Salt and Coarse Black Pepper
- Put the slice of bread under the broiler and toast it until golden on 1 side.
- Remove the toasted slice of bread, flip it over and brush the untoasted side with 1T of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Place the slices of tomato on top on the olive oil brushed bread.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Tear the Mozzarella Curd and place it on top of the tomatoes.
- Drizzle the remaining Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top of the cheese.
- Return to the broiler and cook until the cheese is melted and a bit colored.