Tomato Basil Skewers
Recipe courtesy of La Familia and Eating Well.
Yield: 16 skewers
- 16 small fresh mozzarella balls
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Course salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Thread mozzarella, tomato and basil leaves onto small skewers or toothpicks.
- Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
This locally inspired recipe is brought to you by Pam Walker. Pam is an avid home cook, writer, and local farm and food activist who is also a board member of the Santa Fe Farmers’ Market Institute. Thank you, Pam, for helping inspire us to use locally sourced ingredients!