Chef Zachary Perron’s Roasted Poblano Corn Chowder
- 2T olive oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 5 pounds Roasted Poblano Peppers, skinned and seeded
- 6 cloves garlic, roasted, skinned and seeded
- 1 gallon almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ pound Roasted corn
- 2 pounds red potatoes, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sweat the onion and roasted poblanos together in the oil.
- Add the roasted garlic and cook for five more minutes on low.
- Add almond milk and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and blend until smooth.
- Add roasted corn and red potatoes, and simmer until potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve hot with sour cream and cilantro as you please.