Sauteed Peas With Lemon and Mint
Recipe courtesy of La Familia & Cooking with Kids.
- 2 lbs sugar snap or snow peas
- Olive oil
- 1-2 lemons
- 1 bunch mint (chopped)
- Wash peas and remove ends
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add peas in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt.
- Sautee peas until soft and just starting to brown.
- Add a squeeze of lemon to the pan.
- Remove peas from heat and toss with chopped mint.
This locally inspired recipe is brought to you by Pam Walker. Pam is an avid home cook, writer, and local farm and food activist who is also a board member of the Santa Fe Farmers’ Market Institute. Thank you, Pam, for helping inspire us to use locally sourced ingredients!