Roasted Watermelon Radishes with Goat Cheese
Recipe from earlymorningfarm.com
We highly recommend this Market Fresh Cooking delight for the scrumptious combination of Watermelon Radishes and Goat Cheese.
- 6 medium watermelon radishes (or more)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt + pepper (about a teaspoon each)
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Prepare the radishes
- Wash and dry thoroughly.
- Remove tops and bottoms and cut into big, thick wedges. (Cut into smaller pieces for quicker cooking time.)
- Roast for one hour, stirring about every 20 minutes or so.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool for about 5 minutes before sprinkling with crumbled goat cheese.
This locally inspired recipe is brought to you by Pam Walker. Pam is an avid home cook, writer, and local farm and food activist who is also a board member of the Santa Fe Farmers’ Market Institute. Thank you, Pam, for helping inspire us to use locally sourced ingredients!