Mini Pecan Cheese Balls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 4 pecan halves
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and dressing mix.
- Form into ice cream scoop sized balls.
- Roll each ball in chopped pecans to coat surface.
- Decorate the tops with pecan halves.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Makes a great appetizer!
This locally inspired recipe is brought to you by Pam Walker. Pam is an avid home cook, writer, and local farm and food activist who is also a board member of the Santa Fe Farmers’ Market Institute. Thank you, Pam, for helping inspire us to use locally sourced ingredients!