Green Chile Stew
- 1 lb Pork, cubed or Ground Beef (or whatever meat you prefer)
- 1 Onion, white or yellow
- Garlic (to your taste)
- 1 Large Tomato, diced
- 36 oz Chicken Broth
- 3 Large Russet Potatoes, diced
- 1 Corn, frozen or fresh
- Green Chili, roasted and diced (amount to your taste)
- Garlic powder
- Brown the meat
- Add diced onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomato, chicken broth, potatoes, corn, and green chili.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, a pinch of oregano.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer until potatoes are tender.
This locally inspired recipe is brought to you by Pam Walker. Pam is an avid home cook, writer, and local farm and food activist who is also a board member of the Santa Fe Farmers’ Market Institute. Thank you, Pam, for helping inspire us to use locally sourced ingredients!