- This event has passed.
Del Sur Market
July 12 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until September 27, 2022
The Santa Fe Farmers’ Market in partnership with Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center is committed to connecting local growers with the entire city of Santa Fe. The Del Sur Market is helping spread fresh, healthy food to our wonderful growing community.
This year, many community partners are working together to increase participation in the Santa Fe Farmers Market Del Sur, including Presbyterian Community Health, the Santa Fe Food Policy Council, the Santa Fe Farmers Market Institute, YouthWorks, and more. Cooking With Kids will be providing bi-weekly cooking demos during the market for kids, featuring recipes that source seasonal produce from the Del Sur Market vendors.
- Cooking With Kids & ICAN demo & tasting
- Randall Davey Audbon Center & Sanctuary Activities
- Santa Fe Public Library Summer Reading Program & Book give-away
- Santa Fe Children’s Museum Grab-n-Go Bags
- Del Sur Explorers’ Passport
- WIC & Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Programs
- YouthWorks Social Justice Kitchen Food Truck
- Guadalupe Credit Union – Financial Coach