Apple Cider Margaritas
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce gold tequila
- 5-6 ounces sweet apple cider
- Apple slices for garnish
- cinnamon + coarse sugar for glass rimming
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Add a few spoonfuls of coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate for the rim of the glass.
- Fill with ice, then add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and mix.
- Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks.
This locally inspired recipe is brought to you by Pam Walker. Pam is an avid home cook, writer, and local farm and food activist who is also a board member of the Santa Fe Farmers’ Market Institute. Thank you, Pam, for helping inspire us to use locally sourced ingredients!